New functionalities - Google Earth Studio

Louis-Philippe LONCKE

Apr 22, 2024, 1:36:04 PMApr 22
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
Hi, can't find a discussion about it. I read developers of GES are reading this forum?
If not and you know one or how to contact them.

Here a few ideas I have of new functionalities to be added:
A) Portrait or Vertical (1080*1920) to be use don shorts or instagram reels etc...
For now the only option to do this is to make a 3413*1920 video and crop or export the frames and crop the frames separately. An advantage is to perhaps crop out the Google logo but we can't do this of course. So we must center I guess the logo and crop in a central place to get 1080*1920.
NEW FUNCTION = 1080*1920 ration possible.

B) Show the altitude on each frame or every x frames.
Like we can have the Google logo and place it where we want, it would be great to have some sort of LIVE ALTITUDE in the rendering or images/frames.
Of course if the altitude varies on every frame, it's a problem for the eye, so perhaps we could introduce a keyframe where the altitude of the EYE/CAMERA is shown or our own altitude to be shown from a keyframe to another one.
That would be cool e.g. if we fly through mountains or "climb" one.

Wes Plate

Apr 22, 2024, 2:18:03 PMApr 22
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com
1080x1920 is certainly possible, just click the lock to enter any values you want.

image.png

Louis-Philippe LONCKE

Apr 22, 2024, 3:28:14 PMApr 22
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum