GG Earth Studio for commercial?

harry dtt

Jun 17, 2024, 11:56:27 PM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
I need to use images exported from Earth Studio in the following 2 ways:
- My client is a Vietnamese television station that wants to use images from Earth Studio to integrate into my weather software, then broadcast
- I want to buy the rights to use images from Earth Studio and resell them to my customer who is a television station for broadcasting.

Of course I won't change the images or water masks attached to the videos, I'll just add my weather graphics on the map.

My question is:
- Can the above 2 methods be done?
- If possible, how to do it in each case. I am willing to pay a fee to buy the right to use it

I'm in Vietnam, and really need advice from everyone, especially Google support.

Thanks