Aidmatrix Opens Office in India, 4 New States Joined Aidmatrix Network

1 view

rosaline

Mar 8, 2008, 2:27:18 AM3/8/08
to Earth Savers
Four New States & 1 Territory Join the Aidmatrix Network(R)

Arkansas, Florida, Missouri, and Oregon recently joined the Aidmatrix
Network. Further news includes the signing of our first territory,
Puerto Rico as they prepare for the upcoming hurricane season. This
brings the total U.S. state governments signed up to 16, plus the
numerous other internationals, nonprofits, and donors, participating
in the Aidmatrix Network.

Spring Storms Prompt Alabama & Arkansas to Activate

During the recent tornados and severe weather, both Alabama and
Arkansas activated their portals on the Aidmatrix Network. Both states
provide links from their websites as follows:

Arkansas Governor Mike Beebe is encouraging those who want to assist
the victims of the devastating tornadoes to visit the Arkansas
Department of Emergency Management website at www.adem.arkansas.gov
and click on Disaster Donations

Alabama encourages donations be made at http://www.servealabama.gov/

Siegel+Gale Partners with Aidmatrix to Help Branding

We are excited to announce that brand-management leader Siegel+Gale is
partnering with Aidmatrix to focus on enhancing our brand strategy.
This high-profile agency is volunteering its time and resources over
the next several months to help expand Aidmatrix' reach. We are
honored by their commitment and generosity.

Visit them at http://www.siegelgale.com/

Aidmatrix Opens Office in India

Aidmatrix opened our office in New Dehli, India. This is just another
step to expand our services globally. Aidmatrix is doing an increasing
amount of work in the Asian market. Our goal is to create as much
local collaboration as possible, connecting materials and volunteers
with humanitarian needs within a community. With a well-documented
level of need in India, combined with numerous humanitarian
organizations and a growing market of material, the Aidmatrix
Foundation has added Aidmatrix India.

This eight-person office, headed by Kuldip Nar, is located in New
Delhi with an auxiliary operation in the State of Manipur. Aidmatrix
India is already working with several other organizations, especially
on disaster relief. They are running a conference on
"Operationalising Public-Private Partnerships for Disaster Management"
in April.

Contact Kuldip Nar at Kuldi...@aidmatrix.org

FEMA Features Article on Aidmatrix

FEMA covered the joint relief work it does with Aidmatrix in a recent
article "Preventing the Second Disaster: Aidmatrix Streamlines Post-
Disaster Donations Process.

Meet an Aidmatrix Team Member: Brad Watts

Brad Watts is the Texas programs manager for Aidmatrix. His current
responsibilities include helping to coordinate all programs in the
state of Texas regarding disaster relief and medical programs. He has
also assisted in winning Supply Chain Management Professionals award
for Innovator of the Year and the Center for Non-Profit Management
award for Innovation in Action for the FreeClinicLink(tm) program.
Additionally, he helps conduct trainings for other international
programs with a main focus in the Latin America region.

Brad graduated with a bachelors and masters degree from the University
of Texas at Arlington. He started his career at the United Way before
coming over to the Aidmatrix Foundation where he has been for almost a
year. Brad spent the majority of his childhood in San Pedro Sula,
Honduras and now resides in the Dallas area.