Responsenet Multiple Internship & Job Opportunities

1 view

rosaline

Feb 26, 2008, 1:39:48 AM2/26/08
to Earth Savers

Responsenet

Our philosophy is to learn and share and this implies to our
organizational philosophy. As we continue on the path of achievements
the more we focus on our philosophy to communicate effectively.

Location: India (New Delhi)

Closing date: 29 February 2008

Website: www.responsenet.org

Job Description: The ideal individuals will be engaged as Programs
Coordinators with a developmental knowledge strength, internet savvy,
with a zest to work towards effective and relevant communications.

Writing and editing for the website content and all communication
collaterols are strengths that you would have and you will Work with
the Responsenet Team and its partners to develop outreach strategies
to levarage the strength of communications and networks creation.

You would have a success of communication programs, fundraising and a
strong familiarity with the development sector stakeholders and how
communications can make a difference through past experience of
interactions and relationships with media.

You would be required to demonstrate a strong understanding experience
of communication collaterals and programs for diverse audiences and
messages.

You would be a sound listener with strong integrity and interpersonal
skills and would be self motivated and provide innovation and
versatality towards the organisational activities.

Primary responsibilities:

- Coordinate and formulate programs with development focussed
organisations, Individual donors, Institutions, Donor agencies,
government etc.,

- Establish long-term relationships with commitments and trust

- Marketing issues of programme areas to draw attention of donors
through appropriate and affordable communication media

Work Experience Required: Strong Knowledge and Experience of Macro and
Micro issues, access to stakeholders, fund raising, having experience
in stakeholder partnerships.

(This is New Delhi based opening and please pass on the opportunities
to your network)

Email your CV to rosalin...@responsenet.org