Communications Coordinator - Responsenet

rosaline

Oct 15, 2007, 7:30:00 AM10/15/07
to Earth Savers
Communications Coordinator
Responsenet

Our philosophy is to learn and share and this implies to our
organizational philosophy. As we continue on the path of achievements
the more we focus on our philosophy to communicate effectively.
Location: India (New Delhi)
Closing date:31st October

The ideal individuals will be engaged as Programs Coordinators with a
developmental knowledge strength, internet savy, with a zest to work
towards effective and relevant communications.

You would have a success of communication programs, fundraising and a
strong familiarity with the development sector stakeholders and how
communications can make a difference through past experience of
interactions and relationships with media.

You would be required to demonstrate a strong understanding experience
of communication collaterals and programs for diverse audiences and
messages.

You would be a sound listener with strong integrity and interpersonal
skills and would be self motivated and provide innovation and
versatality towards the organisational activities.

Primary responsibilities:

- Formulate and coordinate programs with development focussed
organisations, Individual donors, Institutions, Donor agencies,
government etc.,

- Establish long-term relationships with commitments and trust

- Marketing issues of programme areas to draw attention of
stakeholders through appropriate and affordable communication media

Work Experience Required:

Strong Knowledge and access to stakeholders, fund raising, having
experience in stakeholder partnerships.

Strong Thematic issues knowledge i.e., microfinance, institutional
building, gender, environment and a socially aware

You may find more information at http://www.responsenet.org

Vacancies Contact
emplo...@responsenet.org or call us at 91 11 65422890 and
speak to Angela or Rosaline