Join us for the Journey to Geo for Good training series!

Google Earth Outreach

Aug 18, 2021, 8:14:01 PM8/18/21
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements

Hello everyone,

In the months leading up to the Geo for Good Summit, we’ll be hosting the Journey to Geo for Good, a pre-summit training series that will review the basics (and more!) for all the Google mapping tools that will be featured at the Summit. This series will be critical for helping you make the most out of the Summit: we’ll help you understand which tools might be the right fit for your project so that you can “choose your own adventure” through the training series.

The lineup includes:

Head here to see all the offerings and register for any Journey to Geo for Good events that you’d like to attend. Each event includes a pre-recorded talk followed by live Q&A with the presenter and product experts - so please come with questions! You may attend live or watch on demand after the event has aired. All trainings are optional and open to anyone, even if you are not planning to attend the Geo for Good Summit.

We hope to see you on the Journey to Geo for Good!

Regards,

Raleigh Seamster, on behalf of the Google Earth Outreach team