Important Geo for Good Summit Update

Google Earth Outreach

Apr 2, 2020, 4:11:14 PM4/2/20
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements

Hello everyone,

Our thoughts are with you all during this time. In light of the rapidly developing COVID-19 situation, we wanted to share a quick update regarding the Geo for Good Summit 2020:

We have decided to postpone the application period for the Geo for Good Summit (originally scheduled to begin in April). At this time, we are assessing a course of action for this event that best serves our communities. Stay tuned for an update from our team in May.

In the meantime, please take care of yourselves and one another. Our team is committed to helping our communities stay safe, informed, and connected.

Best wishes,

Raleigh Seamster

Google Earth Outreach

Google Earth Outreach

May 14, 2020, 6:29:22 PM5/14/20
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements

Hello everyone,

Back in April, we let you know that we were postponing applications for the Geo for Good Summit so that we could assess the best course of action given COVID-19. We wanted to get back in touch with an update.

Due to health and safety considerations, we’ve decided not to host a physical Geo for Good Summit in Sunnyvale this year. We are saddened that we won’t be able to welcome you here in person however we are planning to shift to a virtual event. Please stay tuned for future updates!

Please take care,

Raleigh Seamster

Google Earth Outreach