Upcoming trainings & events with Google Earth Outreach

Google Earth Outreach

Nov 9, 2020, 12:49:10 PM11/9/20
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements
Hello everyone,

We’d like to invite you to register for the following events in November and December. We hope to see you there!

November 11th: Creating a map of photos with Google My Maps
Learn how to take geo-tagged photos and display your photos on a map. Register here.

November 18th: Data Visualization in My Maps
Learn how to overlay and merge datasets to create data visualizations on a map. Register here.

December 4th: On the Map with M D Madhusudan
Join us for a conversation with M D Madhusudan, founder of Nature Conservation Foundation, about mapping, wildlife and conservation. Register here.

December 15th: Getting Started with Earth Engine
Get acquainted with the basics of Earth Engine and its two development environments: the Code Editor (JavaScript) and Colab (Python). Register here.

Regards,
Raleigh Seamster, on behalf of the Google Earth Outreach team