Upcoming events for May 2022 with Google Earth Outreach

Google Earth Outreach

May 2, 2022, 5:28:07 PM5/2/22
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements
Hello everyone,

We’d like to invite you to register for our upcoming event in May. We hope to see you there!

May 17: Geo for Good Lighting Talk Series #9: Outdoor Recreation & Sustainability
Hear 3 lightning talks from NGOs, researchers and practitioners on how they use Google mapping tools to connect people to nature and conservation opportunities, and help the public explore the outdoors sustainably. Register here.

Regards,
Raleigh Seamster, on behalf of the Google Earth Outreach team