Application is now open for the Geo for Good Lightning Talk #5 Nature Conservation

Geo for Good Info

Jul 5, 2021, 8:10:19 PM7/5/21
to eartho...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

As you know, this year Google Earth Outreach team is hosting a monthly event series inspired by the Geo for Good lightning talks by and for nonprofits, scientists and other change-makers who want to leverage mapping tools and technology for positive social or environmental impact in the world. Please see this document for the details.

The July session will air on 22nd July PDT, with the theme ‘Crisis Response’.

Please check this event website and register if you would like to tune in!

And now the application for #5 livestream in August “Nature Conservation” is open!

If you’re interested in giving a talk on this topic, please submit your talk proposal via this application form by 14th July Wednesday PDT.

We will review your proposal and get back to you.

If you have any questions about submitting a proposal, please check the FAQ and if your questions are not answered there, email geoforg...@google.com

You missed past lightning talk rounds? No worries! You can also check them out on demand:

Note: If you watch it by registering via our event platform, you can access speakers’ slides.

We hope those talks will inspire you to think of new ways that you can have impact with Google’s tools or provide operational or practical hints to improve and optimize your workflows.

Thanks!

Tomomi, on behalf of Google Earth Outreach team