[SAVE THE DATE] 2023 Geo for Good Summit: October 10-12

Google Earth Outreach

Apr 19, 2023, 7:21:03 PM4/19/23
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements
Hello everyone,

We are excited to share that the 12th annual Geo for Good Summit will be held October 10-12, 2023! The Summit is intended for nonprofit, academic, public sector, private sector, and Indigenous peoples and local communities who are using (or want to learn to use) our mapping tools (such as Google Earth, Earth Engine, Environmental Insights Explorer, and My Maps) for planetary sustainability and human resilience around the world. By attending the Summit, you’ll have the opportunity to dive deep into learning our mapping technologies, hear the latest updates, and learn how others in the community are using these technologies for impact.

What: Geo for Good Summit
When: October 10-12, 2023 (with tentative pre- and post-conference events)
Where: Mountain View, CA, USA
Application Process: Because space is limited at the event venue, interested candidates will need to apply (and be accepted) to attend. Applicants must demonstrate how their work leads to planetary sustainability and human resilience around the world.
Application Opens: early May
Application Deadline: late May
Cost: Free. Participants are expected to cover their own travel expenses.
For those unable to attend in person, we plan to release session recordings to the public after the event ends.

To find out more, visit g.co/earth/GeoforGood23.

We hope you will join us! If you have any questions, please reach out to geoforg...@google.com.

Regards,
Raleigh Seamster, on behalf of the Google Earth Outreach Team