[SAVE THE DATE] 2022 Geo for Good Summit: October 4-6

Google Earth Outreach

Mar 28, 2022, 1:24:54 PM3/28/22
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements
Hello everyone,

We are excited to share that the 11th annual Geo for Good Summit will be held October 4-6, 2022! The Summit is intended for nonprofits, scientists and other change-makers who want to leverage technology and use mapping tools (such as Google Earth, Earth Engine, Environmental Insights Explorer, My Maps and Plus Codes) for positive impact in the world.

This year, we are planning to return to an in-person format, but with plenty of online, livestream and virtual elements to allow people not there in-person to connect and learn. We ask that you stay tuned and flexible, as we plan with the health and safety of all in mind. No matter how you attend - virtually or in-person - you’ll have the opportunity to hear the latest updates about our mapping technologies and learn how others in the public benefit community are using these technologies for impact.

What: Geo for Good Summit
When: October 4-6, 2022
Where: Mountain View, CA, USA (with virtual events too!)
Application Process: Because space is limited at the event venue, interested candidates will need to apply (and be accepted) to attend the in-person summit. Applicants must demonstrate how their work leads to positive social and environmental impact. Virtual registration will open after the in-person application process has completed.
In-Person Application Opens: mid-May
In-Person Application Deadline: mid-June
Virtual Registration Opens: August
Cost: Free to in-person and virtual attendees. In-person participants are expected to cover their own travel expenses.

To find out more, visit g.co/earth/GeoforGood22.

We hope you will join us! If you have any questions, please reach out to geoforg...@google.com.

Regards,
Raleigh, on behalf of the Google Earth Outreach Team