Upcoming events for January 2022 with Google Earth Outreach

Google Earth Outreach

Jan 11, 2022, 3:08:56 PM1/11/22
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements
Hello everyone,

We’d like to invite you to register for the following events in January. We hope to see you there!

January 20th: Identifying Hotspots of Climate and Environmental Stresses using Earth Blox
Earth Blox is a no-code planetary-data solution-builder with modular blocks that interconnect. It works just like lego building blocks, enabling anyone to extract valuable insights from the petabytes of global data on Earth Engine. In this training, we introduce Earth Blox, and show how it can be used to identify hotspots of climate and environmental stressors for early warning action and disaster risk reduction, in particular where these may affect vulnerable communities. Register here.

January 25th and 27th: Geo for Good Lightning Talks: Forest & Nature
Hear 10 lightning talks from NGOs, scientists and practitioners on how they use Google mapping tools to address protecting, managing and restoring forests, and nature-based solutions to climate change.
  • Register for Part One on Jan 25th here.
  • Register for Part Two on Jan 27th here.
Regards,
Raleigh Seamster, on behalf of the Google Earth Outreach team