Upcoming events for February 2022 with Google Earth Outreach

Google Earth Outreach

Feb 10, 2022, 5:35:26 PM2/10/22
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements
Hello everyone,

We’d like to invite you to register for our upcoming event in February. We hope to see you there!

February 24: Using Google Earth Engine to help solve for SDGs
In this introduction to Earth Engine you'll get a high-level overview of what Earth Engine is and see how it can be used to address the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We'll show some examples for inspiration and go through a practical demo to help get you started. We'll conclude with a live Q&A session—bring your questions! Register here.

Regards,
Raleigh Seamster, on behalf of the Google Earth Outreach team