Special Needs OER?

Kate Ashbey

Mar 30, 2023, 6:08:05 PM3/30/23
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Hi,
Does anyone know of any OER resources for The Child With Special Needs?
Kate Ashbey, Shasta College

Jennifer Paris

Apr 18, 2023, 2:48:09 AM4/18/23
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Some faculty use the 2nd edition of Inclusion Works! (which is not OER).

The only OER that I am aware of are:
I very quickly put the PDFs of the files from the Hostos College (Mitchell and DiSanto) resource into a "book" for a colleague that I can share if that is helpful. if you want to edit it, you should use the Word documents they've provided.

Katharine Ashbey

Apr 18, 2023, 10:48:16 AM4/18/23
to Jennifer Paris, Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
I forgot about Inclusion Works. Is that only available in hard copy?

Kate

Laura Paciorek

Apr 18, 2023, 10:54:16 AM4/18/23
to Katharine Ashbey, Jennifer Paris, Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Good morning!

This is my reading/materials list I'm using this semester. Perhaps it's useful? I think the MiraCosta Canvas module may be outdated. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s5XpProApnmSHtkc6IkhDUuk3uRA73_y_GgIJVzHaZ0/edit?usp=drivesdk

This document contains the link to the PDF version of Inclusion Works 2nd Edition.

Laura Paciorek (she/her)
CDPro...@gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/early-childhood-education-oer-collaboration/CA%2BY4ssSjbP8sWxxPHLLPKROwKqjUW%3DJMZNrFna2M-%3DBmqhZJ_Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Laura Paciorek

Apr 19, 2023, 10:54:47 AM4/19/23
to Katharine Ashbey, Jennifer Paris, Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Also, and I apologize if this is a repeat, but the IRIS website is great: https://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/
Here is where you can look through all of their resources: https://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/resources/iris-resource-locator/

Laura

Laura Paciorek (she/her)