Group time/Circle Time OER resources needed

jeanmariegh22

Apr 18, 2023, 7:52:37 PM4/18/23
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Hello,
Does anyone know of any OER resources for a class focused on group time/circle time?
It will have a preschool focus, but will also include Infant and Toddler components.

Jennifer Paris

Sep 27, 2023, 5:25:13 PM9/27/23
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
I pulled out content from a course I taught that focused on TK (4- and 5-year olds) and put it into this document.
Large Group-Circle Time .docx

Jennifer Paris

Sep 27, 2023, 5:47:36 PM9/27/23
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
I shared that a bit too soon. I missed a reference and have added clarifying language about the licensing of the document. Please see the attached document.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Large Group-Circle Time .docx

amandata...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2023, 4:21:40 PM12/13/23
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration