Noto Sans Lao Doesn't work

topy A

Jan 9, 2020, 6:06:29 AM1/9/20
to Google Web Fonts Early Access Discussions
Hello,

I use Wordpress. I add this @import url(//fonts.googleapis.com/earlyaccess/notosanslao.css); to my style.css and custom font family like this. for example, .div {font-family: 'Noto Sans Lao', sans-serif; } But it doesn't work. The font changes its look, but strange look. It's not the correct look of that font. That means it doesn't work. However, I download such font from here https://www.google.com/get/noto/ and generate webfont here https://www.fontsquirrel.com/tools/webfont-generator, no problem at all.

To customize font family to a plugin, I need Gooogle font to make it work, not webfont. Please help.