Noto Sans CJK

누룽지백숙

Aug 17, 2020, 1:36:52 PM8/17/20
to Google Web Fonts Early Access Discussions
so Noto Sans CJK is no longer available on the early access anymore?
I cannot find it on google web fonts either..

Dave Crossland

Aug 17, 2020, 10:33:50 PM8/17/20
to Google Web Fonts Early Access Discussions
I suggest to use each locale specific font in a fallback stack