How to add new font? Google, kindly please add the OmoType Font for people with dyslexia?!

Tomislav Novak

Jan 13, 2019, 5:57:53 PM1/13/19
to Google Web Fonts Early Access Discussions
Dear all,

I want to share useful stuff regarding reading problems on The Web.

Moreover, people from Croatia created font called 'OmoType' for people and kids with dyslexia.

Find out more here:
https://omotype.com/

The OmoReader mobile application is also available here - for Android and iOS:

Google, please add the OmoType Std and OmoType Ext fonts to your Google Fonts library regarding the Web Accessibillity.

So we can add and include them into our Websites using your CDN.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Tomislav
--