Font: catamaran - how-to-use

14 vues

Venugopal Venkatesan

non lue,
13 août 2020, 07:28:0613/08/2020
à Google Web Fonts Early Access Discussions
I have downloaded and installed Catamaran font in my laptop.  When I tried to use it in word,  only English font is appearing.  The tamil font is not appearing.  There should be an interface for Windows10  which would enable typing in Tamil.  There is no document or Read me text on how to use it.For Example if you download "TAU-Marutham" font there is an application for using it.  Google being such big name how this silly mistakes happen!!
Venugopal. V
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer