Any news? bug reports and wishes

1 view

Andrew Lovetski

Sep 9, 2010, 12:55:34 PM9/9/10
to Ear-Project Community Group
Hello!

Any news on the project?
The version 1.0 was promissed to be ready in March. It's September
already, no 1.0... :)
No replies in the group to bug reports (for Bluetooth changing not
working, for example).
Is the project still alive?

Samsung i9000 GalaxyS, Android 2.1 update1, ear 0.6: scrolling makes
the fonts much smaller, a tap on the window restores the size of the
fonts. EXPECTED: when a window is scrolled, the contents of the window
do not change the font size.

Bluetooth is not switched on.

I miss possibility to change other volume settings (on my phone I have
Alarm, Media, Alerts, Ringer, System, and Voice volume settings - it
seems to be a standard set of volumes on Android 2.x).

A setting to change GPS state and screen brightness would be welcomed.

Andrew.