Support for refugee week event please

Ingram, Tanya

Jun 17, 2022, 2:10:21 PM6/17/22
to EAL-Bilingual

Hi everyone

 We have had a slight set-back with one of our programmed events for Refugee Week – unfortunately, two of the speakers who were due to sit on the panel for the discussion after the screening of Thank You for the Rain have cancelled. We are urgently seeking at least one more person to sit on the panel – the event takes place on Tuesday 21st June 2022 at the Playhouse, starting at 7pm and ending at 9.30pm – so next week! Panellists do not have to be local as we can set up a video link on the stage which will enable them to join in the conversation remotely.

 The film explores the themes of climate change and climate induced migration – ideally, the proposed panellist/s would have life experience that reflects the location and topics that the film addresses, however we are happy to hear of any suggestions.

From: Elspeth Hunter <elspeth...@norwichtheatre.org>

Elspeth Hunter (she/her)

Creative Engagement Project Manager

Norwich Theatre, Theatre Street, Norwich NR2 1RL

 1601995650157

Follow us: @TheatreRNorwich @norwichplay

BOX OFFICE 01603 630000

WEBSITE norwichtheatre.org

Norwich Theatre Royal, Playhouse and Stage Two are part of Norwich Theatre, the operating name of Theatre Royal (Norwich) Trust Limited.
Registered Office: Theatre Street, Norwich NR2 1RL.
Company Registration No. 997352. Registered Charity No. 262259.

--

To see our email disclaimer click here http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer