Re: [EAL-Bilingual;9352] Digest for eal-bilingual@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

erica field

Sep 21, 2022, 1:41:54 PM9/21/22
to eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The Big Word have interpreters of this language. I’ve got a home language assessment tomorrow with a child from Hong Kong using an interpreter from The Big Word. This is for a school in Greater Manchester.

All the best,

Erica

On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 at 15:50, <eal-bi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
M Brosed <MBr...@stretfordhigh.com>: Sep 21 10:12AM +0100

Dear all,

We have an admissions meeting for an International New Arrival from Hong
Kong. I would like to get an interpreter to attend the meeting, does anyone
know where I could start my search? We are a secondary school in Greater
Manchester.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Monica Brosed
EAL Coordinator
I am currently reading La vida invisible, Juan Manuel de Prada.

Please note our new @stretfordhigh.com email addresses.
Rehana Ahmed <rehana...@ealhls.org.uk>: Sep 21 10:51AM +0100

Dear Monica
We have a Cantonese speaker who is available for visits, however as your
school is in Manchester a face to face visit will not be possible, we are
also able to do this via zoom if needed.
You may also be interested in our EAL webinars and courses. I have
attached our autumn programme and a booking form, if you could share this
information with staff in your school and other schools in your area, I
would be very grateful.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards
Rehana
*Rehana Ahmed*
*Managing Director HLS Ltd*
*Mob: 07891618408*
*www.ealhls.org.uk* <http://www.ealhls.org.uk/>

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 10:13 AM 'M Brosed' via EAL-Bilingual <

--
*Rehana Ahmed*
*Managing Director HLS Ltd*
*Mob: 07891618408*
*www.ealhls.org.uk* <http://www.ealhls.org.uk/>
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.