EAL and data

Graham Smith

May 12, 2023, 11:16:05 AM5/12/23
to eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
I am about to rewrite our course on EAL and data (https://theealacademy.co.uk/product/eal-and-data-finding-it-and-using-it/). I am looking for both a primary and secondary EAL co-ordinator who would like to learn how to use data better in order to increase their influence on senior leaders and improve provision for EAL learners. I can help you to analyse your data in ways which make a difference for your EAL pupils. In return I would want to use your schools as anonymised case studies in the new version of the course.

Please send a message to this email address, if you are interested.

Best wishes,

Graham

E: graham...@theealacademy.co.uk

W: www.theealacademy.co.uk