Fonts and languages

Stuart Scott

Jan 14, 2022, 6:13:44 AM1/14/22
to EAL-Bilingual
All collaborative activities are the result of collaborative planning. We are working with Rochdale colleagues and would welcome some feedback on our Runaway Pea games in other languages. You can find them on our work in progress page. If you can read and write in any of the languages we want to know if you are happy with the fonts we have chosen and if not whether you can recommend other fonts. There is also a page of other noise words not in the book. Would the children you teach (including those too old for the story) like to do a bit of research and send us their versions of noise words like these in their language. Illustrations would be very welcome too and we'd love to feature them in the activity.
Developing this one activity makes me realise what a valuable asset Mantra Lingua is  and how hard they work!
Stuart
Collaborative Learning Project. A teacher network sharing talk for learning resources.
17 Barford Street, London N1 0QB 44 207 226 8885