Romeo and Juliet

Maria Gilperez

May 8, 2023, 12:35:40 PM5/8/23
to eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Would anyone have, and would be happy to share, a version of Romeo and Juliet in the following languages:
Ukrainian, Farsi/Persian, Italian and German.

Many thanks,
Maria.

Dominic Brassington

May 8, 2023, 12:47:10 PM5/8/23
to Maria Gilperez, EAL-Bilingual
I think they've been shared before, have you tried a search?

Here's another way to find them.

Hope it's useful.

Dominic

--
This group is managed by NALDIC, the UK's EAL Professional Association. Please visit our website for further information: www.naldic.org.uk. Twitter: @EAL_naldic. NALDIC's Privacy Policy | https://naldic.org.uk/privacy-policy

National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum
A Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales. Charity No 1110570. Company No 05159760
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EAL-Bilingual" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eal-bilingual/CA%2BBWD-DcZun3bvCuT5jk1omodynhNLjiRmXigu%2B%2BeFw_%3DfQViA%40mail.gmail.com.

Gosia Bates

May 8, 2023, 12:56:15 PM5/8/23
to Maria Gilperez, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com

justine dakin

May 9, 2023, 9:27:22 AM5/9/23
to Maria Gilperez, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Maria,

REAL Learners has translated versions of Romeo and Juliet available free to download on our site in Turkish, Romanian and Italian.

I hope this is useful.

Best wishes,

Justine

Dr Justine Dakin
REAL Learners
07415383856

justine dakin

May 9, 2023, 9:32:59 AM5/9/23
to Gosia Bates, Maria Gilperez, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Maria,

REAL Learners has translated versions of Romeo and Juliet in Italian, Turkish and Romanian, all free to download.

You can find them in our New to English resources or by using the resources search tool. https://www.reallearners.co.uk/

I hope this is useful.

With best wishes,

Justine

Dr Justine Dakin
REAL Learners

Maria Gilperez

May 9, 2023, 4:52:39 PM5/9/23
to justine dakin, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Justine. Really helpful.