LATE conference postponed

Stuart Scott

Jul 5, 2024, 12:49:21 PM (11 days ago) Jul 5
to EAL-Bilingual
We have had to postpone this Saturday's LATE conference because both keynotes were struck down by illness. It will now take place at the beginning of next term and I'll let you have the date as soon as I know. I was hoping to run a workshop with Valerie Coultas on the future of Oracy which the new government supports but we are not certain yet what kind of support they plan to offer. We want to ensure that they build in an EAL friendly aspect.
Stuart
Collaborative Learning Project. A teacher network sharing talk for learning resources.
17 Barford Street, London N1 0QB 44 207 226 8885