EAL Bilingual - bilingual glossaries in Dari

Sophie Kennedy Martin

Jan 17, 2022, 1:58:38 AM1/17/22
to EAL-Bilingual
Dear colleagues

Does anyone know where I can source a bilingual  maths glossary / dictionary in Dari?

The EAL highland have collated a range of  bilingual resources and would welcome more.  They have nothing yet in Dari. With so many new arrivals from Afghanistan, it would be good work together to change this.

Best wishes
Sophie
Haydon School

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Jan 2022, at 14:55, eowyncr...@gmail.com <eowyncr...@gmail.com> wrote:

HI Nicola. I've started (this year) a network of SIGs through NALDIC - I'd be happy to chat with you if you are interested in convening a SIG for ECT through NALDIC?

Send me an email ecris...@naldic.org.uk

Cheers,
Eowyn

On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 4:51:30 PM UTC Nicola7 wrote:
Hi, I've been part of this group for years but I've never posted. I used to be an EAL advisor for a Local Authority in London. Recently, I've started work at Teach First and I'm keen to develop our curriculum so that we offer more guidance for trainee teachers on how to meet the needs of pupils with EAL. As part of this, I'm wondering about setting up an EAL network for Early Career Teachers. Do you know if something like this already exists and / or would anyone be interested in collaborating on this? Thanks, Nicola

--
This group is managed by NALDIC, the UK's EAL Professional Association. Please visit our website for further information: www.naldic.org.uk. Twitter: @EAL_naldic. NALDIC's Privacy Policy | https://naldic.org.uk/privacy-policy

National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum
A Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales. Charity No 1110570. Company No 05159760
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EAL-Bilingual" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eal-bilingual/198e5c0b-da9c-4a3f-977f-6e2e59f710bdn%40googlegroups.com.