Monster Motion

Stuart Scott

May 25, 2023, 7:48:21 AM5/25/23
to EAL-Bilingual
During lockdown and inspired by Erica Field's work in Rochdale, CLP developed an activity on verbs of motion which I hope many of you and your children have used and enjoyed.
Unfortunately we failed to include squeeze and wriggle in the activity; so the SATs monsters chose those words to test year 6s. We have now revised the activity but need your help in developing a second game to include every motion verb so we won't be caught out next time. Would you like to check the activity and let us know what we have missed out? You may also be interested in taking a look at our Work in Progress page:
to see whether there are any other activities you would like to help us develop.
Also we are hoping to run a development workshop soon now things are getting back to normal or about as normal as is possible in the current circumstances.
Stuart

Collaborative Learning Project. A teacher network sharing talk for learning resources.
17 Barford Street, London N1 0QB 44 207 226 8885