Support Strategies Feedback

in...@bell-foundation.org.uk

Jul 27, 2022, 8:27:36 AMJul 27
to EAL-Bilingual
Good afternoon,

The Bell Foundation's Classroom Support Strategies (available from the EAL Assessment Framework for Schools page) are intended to work alongside the EAL Assessment Framework for Schools. These strategies were designed to be used by teachers, teaching assistants (TAs) and other practitioners to help EAL learners develop the levels of English proficiency needed to be successful in accessing the curriculum.

We would like to hear from practitioners who already use these classroom support strategies on how we can make them even more relevant and useful for busy schools. We would be very appreciative if you were able to complete this short 11-question survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q6DSDG5

With best wishes, and thank you for your time,

Kamil Trzebiatowski
on behalf of The Bell Foundation

---------

The Bell Foundation