Measuring impact and gathering feedback

helen_s_drummond

Sep 15, 2021, 2:04:34 PM9/15/21
to Stuart Scott, EAL-Bilingual

Hello everyone – I am an EAL teacher in Edinburgh looking for ideas and previous experience on how we can improve on how we measure the impact (and gather feedback from learners, parents and school staff) of our targeted EAL support in schools, in particular:

bilingual support assistant support and other more targeted support,

new to English/Beginners’ classes in secondary schools and;

early literacy programme/intervention when working with learners with EAL who have not previously acquired literacy or who have early literacy skills in their first language due to limited or interrupted prior education (mainly refugees, UASC and GRT learners).

Any previous experience, or pointers in measuring impact of such, or similar, interventions would be very welcome.

Thank you, Helen.

Sent from my Galaxy