Runaway Pea

Stuart Scott

Dec 15, 2021, 6:53:42 AM12/15/21
to EAL-Bilingual
Our Runaway Pea games are now online in English, Romanian and Polish. Big thank you to Erica Field and Rochdale colleagues. More languages to come very soon.
We chose the book because Booktrust have sent a free copy to every primary school in England and Northern Ireland and it is the kind of story which children will capture and make their own.
Stuart
Collaborative Learning Project. A teacher network sharing talk for learning resources.
17 Barford Street, London N1 0QB 44 207 226 8885

Stuart Scott

Dec 16, 2021, 10:30:47 AM12/16/21
to EAL-Bilingual
The French and Spanish versions are on line now. I am still looking for someone to help with Arabic fonts.
I think all these words for noises will make a good party game.
Best wishes,