CGP EAL workbooks

Tanya Ingram

Jan 13, 2023, 7:57:12 AM1/13/23
to eal-bi...@googlegroups.com, norfolk-ea...@norfolkadvisory.com

HI

Has anyone used these books. Here is a link to the newly arrived workbook.

I would be really interested in your feedback. Thanks a lot

--

To see our email disclaimer click here http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer

J osborn6

Jan 13, 2023, 8:03:13 AM1/13/23
to Tanya Ingram, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com, norfolk-ea...@norfolkadvisory.com
I have dipped into them with students.
Sometimes I have found them too simplified.
However it is great that such a modern resource now exists for EAL - practice exercises, for instance.
Thanks and have a great weekend,
Jen

Mrs Jennifer Osborn

EAL Coordinator

Teacher of EAL, Maths & Learning about Life

Tutor to 11EU2  / Apple Teacher

Currently reading:

Currently learning:  Ukrainian & Latin

Duolingo - The world's best way to learn a language

T:01444 457881

F:01444 417024

Company No. 7705100

Registered Office: Broad Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17 5DP

This email has been sent from Warden Park Academy, part of Sussex Learning Trust. We would like to state that any opinions expressed in this email or attached documents are those of the individual and not necessarily Sussex Learning Trust. If you have cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact  ad...@wardenpark.co.uk