Happy Twixmas

J osborn6

Dec 29, 2021, 3:24:16 PM12/29/21
to eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Good evening,

I hope everyone is well during these strange times.

I was just wondering if anyone uses Podcasts with their EAL students - I just want to hone the students' listening skills.

Recommendations, advice and tips are greatly appreciated.
Thank you and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Regards
Jennifer

Mrs Jennifer Osborn

EAL Coordinator

Teacher of Maths & French

Tutor to 104O  / Apple Teacher

Currently reading:

T:01444 457881

F:01444 417024

Company No. 7705100

Registered Office: Broad Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17 5DP

This email has been sent from Warden Park Academy, part of Sussex Learning Trust. We would like to state that any opinions expressed in this email or attached documents are those of the individual and not necessarily Sussex Learning Trust. If you have cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact  ad...@wardenpark.co.uk