Standardised language test

Hilary Ford

Feb 1, 2023, 12:59:08 AM2/1/23
to eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
In order to get extra time for IB students who are EAL, IB have requested a CEFR level (or equivalent). I am looking for online test recommendations which are free, if possible, and easy to administer. I have used the Oxford placement test, but I only got a CEFR result but it didn't show the full language test.

Firstly, we can see you have shared the results from the Oxford Online Placement Test, but we shall require the formal result of testing sheet to enable us to review the full language test. Also, we do require educational evidence detailing XXXXX usual way of working in class.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Hilary