Looking ahead to 2021-22, a new Hampshire EMTAS blog

Astrid Dinneen

Sep 10, 2021, 7:26:16 AM9/10/21
to EAL-Bilingual
Welcome to this new academic year. The EMTAS team is feeling refreshed after the summer holiday and looks forward to continuing their work. We’re particularly excited to support more schools this year as they work towards achieving an EAL or GRT Excellence Award. In this blog you will find out what’s in store for 2021-22 to support your professional development as well as your award submission. You will also learn more about our Heritage Honours Award, find out about staff changes in our team and catch up with important research projects.