New to EAL Network Meeting

Astrid Dinneen

Sep 21, 2021, 8:47:47 AM9/21/21
to EAL-Bilingual

We have a network meeting coming up on Microsoft Teams on October 7th.

Date: Thursday 7 October
Time: 15:45 - 16:45
Venue: Online (MS Teams)

Presenters: Sarah Coles, Lisa Kalim, Astrid Dinneen

Focus: This session will focus on core principles in relation to EAL practice and provision – the key things you need to know about that will inform how you plan to meet the needs of your EAL learners. It is cross-phase so suitable for practitioners working in either Primary or Secondary phase.

Cost: Free to Hampshire maintained schools. Academies and schools outside Hampshire will be charged £30.

To book: EMTAS training courses | Hampshire County Council (hants.gov.uk)

Remember we also have a conference coming up on October 15th - details attached.

See you soon!

Conference 2021.doc