An invitation to NALDIC's Teacher Educator SIG

NALDIC Office

Jun 11, 2024, 10:14:56 AMJun 11
to EAL-Bilingual

Greetings from the NALDIC office!

This year we have launched a new ITE umbrella that aims to support both teacher educators and beginner teachers who work with multilingual pupils within schools and communities.

The first Teacher Educator Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting will be held on Monday 24th June (4-5pm) and any interested ITE colleagues are very welcome to attend.  You can see more details and book your free spot here.

Feel free to also join our mailing list to stay connected.

For ITE-specific queries, please contact Fazana Farook, ITE Lead (f.fa...@naldic.org.uk) or for general queries about NALDIC, membership and upcoming events, please contact Susan Stewart, Operations & Development Lead (off...@naldic.org.uk