Dual Language e-book in Dari and English.

Robene Dutta

Sep 22, 2022, 11:22:37 AM9/22/22
to eal-bi...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

Our new title, Squirrel Monkey, is published as normal picture books, as e-book and coming soon, as wordless A3 story cards. Squirrel Monkey is part of our “IFeel” collection of five titles that encourage children from all communities to discuss and express their feelings.

We invite you to watch this 5 minute “Look Inside” video of the Dari (language spoken in Afghanistan) of the latest addition to our dual language e-book library.

The book comes in 16 languages with English, while so far, the e-book is in 9 languages including Pashto, French, Romanian, Spanish, Polish.

Ukrainian will be ready in a week’s time.

We will be launching our free “How to get the Best out of your dual language e-book library”  next week, following the success of our “How to get the Best from your PENpal and ClassroomPEN” next week. Some teachers and TAs may be daunted with using e-books on white boards or on one to one sessions. It is for them that we have created the course.

We continue to publish high quality books to support the status of dual language and EAL resources.

Please help in circulating this message to your colleagues at schools and centres.

Best wishes

Robene