The Bell Foundation: Course Administrator (maternity cover)

caroli...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2024, 7:37:12 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to EAL-Bilingual

Good afternoon all,

I hope everyone is well in the run up to the end of term.

The Bell Foundation is recruiting a Course Administrator as a maternity cover. The role is hybrid - with some requirement to work in the Cambridge office.

We’d be really grateful if you could share the link below in your networks, or with anyone you think might be interested.

Course Administrator (maternity cover) - The Bell Foundation (bell-foundation.org.uk)

Thanks!

Caroline Bruce

Training Manager

caroli...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2024, 8:07:09 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to EAL-Bilingual
Update: the location for the Course Administrator post is flexible; it can home-based, Cambridge office based or hybrid.
Apologies for the confusion.

Thanks
Caroline