EAL Strategies, Advice and Guidance

Dominic Brassington

May 20, 2024, 9:19:26 AMMay 20
to EAL-Bilingual, EAL Research Network Committee, EAL-RE...@jiscmail.ac.uk, ESOL-R...@jiscmail.ac.uk, Universities of Sanctuary, SCHOOLSOF...@jiscmail.ac.uk, Volunteers in ESOL forum
Good afternoon all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I have updated my document which is compiled from my pinned Twitter thread,
@EALDominicB. I hope it is useful.

It contains advice, strategies, guidance and resources for working with EAL students and their families with a particular focus on refugees and asylum seekers.

If there is anything that I have missed please let me know and I will add and update this.

Kind regards,

Dominic

EAL Strategies, Advice and Guidance Shared Document .pdf

Rehana Ahmed

May 20, 2024, 12:03:56 PMMay 20
to Dominic Brassington, EAL-Bilingual, EAL Research Network Committee, EAL-RE...@jiscmail.ac.uk, ESOL-R...@jiscmail.ac.uk, Universities of Sanctuary, SCHOOLSOF...@jiscmail.ac.uk, Volunteers in ESOL forum
Dear Dominic

Thank you for the very informative and useful documents.

Would you be able to add Hounslow Language Service Ltd to  the Advice and Strategies section as we can offer advice and EAL training for schools working with Refugees.
We also have a number of dual language resources  and a Ukrainian speaker who is available for translation and  interpretation via telephone or zoom.

Our website is www.ealhls.org.uk
Hope this is helpful.
Regards
Rehana
PS I have attached our Summer and Autumn programme, If you could share these with schools you work with I would be very grateful.

Rehana Ahmed
Managing Director HLS Ltd
Mob: 07891618408

--
This group is managed by NALDIC, the UK's EAL Professional Association. Please visit our website for further information: www.naldic.org.uk. Twitter: @EAL_naldic. NALDIC's Privacy Policy | https://naldic.org.uk/privacy-policy

National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum
A Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales. Charity No 1110570. Company No 05159760
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EAL-Bilingual" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eal-bilingual/CAP2HQJLYSwRuZX0NJfYAS%3DF%2BK%3Dwx97AVZS%3D98Fao%3DQreZdKN%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Rehana Ahmed
Managing Director HLS Ltd