A drop of water

Stuart Scott

Sep 9, 2022, 4:57:57 AM9/9/22
to EAL-Bilingual
I am in the process  of digitising our paper archive which thanks to a new sophisticated photocopier/scanner is proving very interesting. I have just dug out River Talk which looks at what happens to water as it flows down the Thames. Does it get drunk ,cleaned and returned to the river more times than the seven we tracked down then? If malaria does not tickle your curriculum development fancy maybe this might excite you. I'll post the materials next week on the Work in Progress site:
Some of you who attended our training sessions may remember being given a drop of water in a specific spot like on the end of your nose and collaborating with colleagues to create a ring of water cycle. River Talk appeared in the Partnership Teaching videos and I still have the transcript of the talk that the activity generated at the time.
Please join us in updating this very topical (as fresh turds float along the coast) work. Stuart
Collaborative Learning Project. A teacher network sharing talk for learning resources.
17 Barford Street, London N1 0QB 44 207 226 8885