Ukrainian translation of Drama set text

J osborn6

Jul 19, 2022, 2:40:52 PM7/19/22
to eal-bi...@googlegroups.com

Good evening (nearly there!)

I wonder if anyone could help please:  Drama Lead is trying to work out the best way of getting a Ukrainian translation of the Drama set text for a Year 11 Ukrainian student for next year.

The play is called ‘Things I Know to Be True’.

Any ideas?
Thank you,
Jennifer

Mrs Jennifer Osborn

EAL Coordinator

Teacher of Maths & French

Tutor to 104O  / Apple Teacher

Currently reading:

Two Steps Forward: a novel of second chances, renewal (and blisters) along  the Camino de Santiago: a story of second chances: Amazon.co.uk: Graeme  Simsion, Anne Buist: 9781473675407: Books

Currently learning:  Ukrainian

Duolingo - The world's best way to learn a language

T:01444 457881

F:01444 417024

Company No. 7705100

Registered Office: Broad Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17 5DP

This email has been sent from Warden Park Academy, part of Sussex Learning Trust. We would like to state that any opinions expressed in this email or attached documents are those of the individual and not necessarily Sussex Learning Trust. If you have cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact  ad...@wardenpark.co.uk

Robene Dutta

Jul 20, 2022, 7:03:57 AM7/20/22
to J osborn6, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jennifer,

Please could you give an idea of the number of words.

Our Ukrainian translators are professionally qualified and looking for work.

They can contact you directly in case you have not found anyone.

Regards

Robene

--
This group is managed by NALDIC, the UK's EAL Professional Association. Please visit our website for further information: www.naldic.org.uk. Twitter: @EAL_naldic. NALDIC's Privacy Policy | https://naldic.org.uk/privacy-policy

National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum
A Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales. Charity No 1110570. Company No 05159760
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EAL-Bilingual" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eal-bilingual/CAAG5g1xOGNcC9EagdUpXhpMMF0E_hcz-gUuZeBapvCm0_zhF2w%40mail.gmail.com.

Bhupinder Gill

Jul 23, 2022, 4:08:28 PM7/23/22
to J osborn6, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com

There might be some information in attached resource list which can help

Bhupinder – Kent

Jul 23, 2022, 5:17:33 PM7/23/22
to J osborn6, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com, Bhupinder Gill
Hi Bhupinder

The resource list does not open properly on my computer. The document is virtually blank. Is it just me or is it the document format?!

Ann

Rehana Ahmed

Jul 24, 2022, 8:38:18 AM7/24/22
to J osborn6, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jennifer
We also have Ukrainian translators, so please send  me the text so we can get an estimate for you.
Regards
Rehana
Rehana Ahmed
Managing Director HLS Ltd