Welcoming Refugees Webinar - October 21st 2021

Rehana Ahmed

Sep 15, 2021, 6:04:13 AM9/15/21
to EAL-Bilingual
Dear Colleagues

HLS have a long history and a wide range of practical experience in supporting schools in their work with Refugees and Asylum-seekers.

Therefore, we are ensuring that the specific language and learning needs of these pupils are included in all our courses. These strategies are particularly important in our 'Beginners' and 'Assessment' courses.

This term, we are also offering a half-day webinar to assist schools in welcoming and supporting refugee pupils. I have attached the flyer for this course, our autumn programme and a booking form.

We also have  resources in Arabic, Dari and Farsi on our website www.ealhls.org.uk

If you could share this information with schools in your area, I would be very grateful.

Best regards

Rehana

NEW Webinar Booking Form 2021.doc
New - Autumn Programme 2021 (1).pdf
21.10.21- Welcoming Refugees (1) (1) (1).pdf

Stuart Scott

Sep 15, 2021, 6:06:46 AM9/15/21
to Rehana Ahmed, EAL-Bilingual
Thank you HLS! I'll vouch for their experience.
Stuart
Collaborative Learning Project. A teacher network sharing talk for learning resources.
17 Barford Street, London N1 0QB 44 207 226 8885

--
This group is managed by NALDIC, the UK's EAL Professional Association. Please visit our website for further information: www.naldic.org.uk. Twitter: @EAL_naldic. NALDIC's Privacy Policy | https://naldic.org.uk/privacy-policy

National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum
A Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales. Charity No 1110570. Company No 05159760
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EAL-Bilingual" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eal-bilingual/00907290-c6ec-41d9-88ba-40595c719ba1n%40googlegroups.com.

Rehana Ahmed

Sep 15, 2021, 7:31:24 AM9/15/21
to Stuart Scott, EAL-Bilingual