Re: [EAL-Bilingual;8980] Abridged summary of eal-bilingual@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Khadijah

Dec 30, 2021, 10:08:31 AM12/30/21
to EAL-Bilingual
https://esolpodcast.co.uk/

The ESOL Podcast

The ESOL Podcast is made by ESOL students and teachers in the UK.

The ESOL Podcast is space for ESOL students’ voices to be heard – sharing stories, discussing issues of the day, raising the concerns of the ESOL Community. ESOL stands for English for Speakers of Other languages. UK Migrants participate in ESOL classes all over the country. We invite all ESOL students to listen and contribute to The ESOL Podcast.

We are currently looking for ESOL students to help make series 2. We will be meet on Zoom to record episodes. If you would like to be involved please complete this form. https://forms.gle/4v3mEuUusX9ewdUY8

On Thu, 30 Dec 2021, 14:50 , <eal-bi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
J osborn6 <josb...@wardenpark.co.uk>: Dec 29 08:24PM

Good evening,

I hope everyone is well during these strange times.

I was just wondering if anyone uses Podcasts with their EAL students - I
just want to hone the students' listening skills.
...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.