resources

Joanne Cook

Jun 16, 2024, 6:25:14 AMJun 16
to EAL-Bilingual
Good morning to all
I have not messaged for some time, my work schedule has changed, I am wanting some advice on where I can  get some free resources. I am currently teaching refugees and new arrivals in Hull. At the moment I am using my old resources,  when I worked in  primary schools also Twinkle or making my own resources up to cover the basic skills of English.
 I hope you all are well,  and thanks again for some advice
Love Jo Cook

Dominic Brassington

Jun 16, 2024, 8:27:10 AMJun 16
to Joanne Cook, EAL-Bilingual

--
This group is managed by NALDIC, the UK's EAL Professional Association. Please visit our website for further information: www.naldic.org.uk. Twitter: @EAL_naldic. NALDIC's Privacy Policy | https://naldic.org.uk/privacy-policy

National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum
A Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales. Charity No 1110570. Company No 05159760
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EAL-Bilingual" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eal-bilingual/1963822843.10379838.1718533507342%40mail.yahoo.com.

Graham Smith

Jun 17, 2024, 5:36:14 AMJun 17
to Joanne Cook, Joanne Cook' via EAL-Bilingual
Theer are some free resources at https://theealacademy.co.uk/free-downloads/.

Best wishes,
Graham

Take a look at our best practice content

Graham Smith
Director
The EAL Academy

E: graham...@theealacademy.co.uk
W: www.theealacademy.co.uk
T: +44 (0)20 3488 2700
M:+44 (0)7800 503 648
@EALACADEMY

Stuart Scott

Jun 17, 2024, 6:30:40 AMJun 17
to Graham Smith, Joanne Cook, Joanne Cook' via EAL-Bilingual
Our resources are and will always be free but important to remember that they are primarily designed for making mainstream classes more EAL friendly: access and enjoyment. Good for all learners and vital for EAL learners.
Collaborative Learning Project. A teacher network sharing talk for learning resources.
Stuart
17 Barford Street, London N1 0QB 44 207 226 8885