eAccelerator website

Bart Vanbrabant

Jul 31, 2010, 8:52:05 AM7/31/10
to eaccelerator
Hi everyone,

I made some big changes to the current website due to the amount of
spam that was coming in:

- Update to trac 0.12
- Removed all existing users (except the dev team). I'm sorry for all
users that mean well, sorting out 3000 accounts by hand to remove
spammers is just to much work.
- Added recaptcha to the registration process
- An email address is mandatory
- An email address needs to be verified before tickets can be created
- authenticated users can edit and create wiki pages

For now authenticated users do not need to enter captcha's. If spam
appears again authenticated users will have to enter a captcha as
well.

I hope this will make our trac instance a bit more useful in the
future. If any issues appear, please let me know.

gr,

Bart