Release candidate 0.9.6-rc2

Bart Vanbrabant

Jan 26, 2010, 9:47:48 AM1/26/10
to eaccelerator
Hi,

I just released 0.9.6-rc2. Hans fixed a huge amount of PHP 5.3 related
bugs and resurrected the optimizer in the process. Please test this as
much as you can so we can roll out 0.9.6.

thx,

Bart

Millennium

Jan 26, 2010, 5:44:28 PM1/26/10
to eaccelerator

Hans Rakers

Jan 26, 2010, 6:06:57 PM1/26/10
to eaccel...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your continued work on the Windows builds!

Regards,

Hans

Peter Mescalchin

Jan 27, 2010, 10:11:17 PM1/27/10
to eaccelerator
Unable to get this new RC to fire on Win XP with PHP 5.3.1 using
supplied DLL's

Is there an extension load order I need to worry about? PHP still
starts - just no mention of the extension in phpinfo()

Using the VC6 .dll builds above - PHP 5.3.1 is official compile built
with "MSVC6 (Visual C++ 6.0)"

Peter Mescalchin

Jan 28, 2010, 12:19:05 AM1/28/10
to eaccelerator
Oops! Disregard - seems we don't have a RC2 VC6 PHP 5.3.1 build yet?
My bad! :)

On Jan 28, 2:11 pm, Peter Mescalchin <peter.mescalc...@gmail.com>