Please test the latest snapshot

Hans Rakers

Jan 19, 2010, 9:58:05 AM1/19/10
to eaccelerator

Hello all,

Working towards a new release which is going to be fully php-5.3 compatible, we would like you to test the latest snapshot of eAccelerator (preferably with php-5.3).

You can find the latest snapshot at http://snapshots.eaccelerator.net/

Please let us know your experiences and report possible problems in our ticket system on the website.

Thank you,

Hans Rakers

Andrew

Jan 19, 2010, 11:56:15 AM1/19/10
to eaccelerator
Hans,

Is there a list of issues which this resolves?
We had begun moving off of eaccelerator because of the dropped support
for functions such as eaccelerator_cache_page(). Are those secondary
features still unavailable in this 5.3 release?

On Jan 19, 8:58 am, Hans Rakers <hans.rak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Working towards a new release which is going to be fully php-5.3 compatible,
> we would like you to test the latest snapshot of eAccelerator (preferably
> with php-5.3).
>

> You can find the latest snapshot athttp://snapshots.eaccelerator.net/

Millennium

Jan 19, 2010, 3:22:27 PM1/19/10
to eaccelerator
Here are Win32 binairies(eaccelerator_ts.dll = Thread Safe/
eaccelerator.dll = NTS):

PHP 5.3.1 VC9:
http://eac.qme.nl/eAccelerator_v0_9_6_svn376_for_v5_3_1.zip
PHP 5.2.12 VC6:
http://eac.qme.nl/eAccelerator_v0_9_6_svn376_for_v5_2_12-VC6.zip

On Jan 19, 3:58 pm, Hans Rakers <hans.rak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Working towards a new release which is going to be fully php-5.3 compatible,
> we would like you to test the latest snapshot of eAccelerator (preferably
> with php-5.3).
>

> You can find the latest snapshot athttp://snapshots.eaccelerator.net/

Millennium

Jan 21, 2010, 5:08:05 PM1/21/10