A few new Colour Genie Programs

Terry Stewart

Dec 20, 2015, 10:51:22 PM12/20/15
to Eaca discussion
Hi,

Dave Edwards set me some Colour Genie programs, which are available from the Colour Genie page.  If interested you can collect them from the link in the third paragraph of the software section....

Enjoy

Terry

Fritz Chwolka

Dec 23, 2015, 5:24:29 PM12/23/15
to Eaca discussion

Hi Terry

greetings from germany and thanks for that info.

As I look onto your side about the the Genie 16 you miss some informations.
The genie 16 was sold but the first model 16A wasn't true IBM-compatible. As the model 16C was made by Phoenix TCS was nearly out of business.

Here are some pictures:
http://kath-rottal.homeunix.org/computermuseum/Computer/EACA/

And here are some documents mostly in german language:

http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/

greetings

fritz

A Grosz

Feb 21, 2016, 3:28:29 AM2/21/16
to Eaca discussion
That's just great Terry, keep it up!

Such a complete database of games/software is just the best way of conserving old stuff.

cheers
Attila

Fritz Chwolka

Feb 21, 2016, 2:12:38 PM2/21/16
to Eaca discussion

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 4:51:22 AM UTC+1, Terry Stewart wrote:

Hi Terry,

thanks for your system-80 side as I like reading it.

I found an old link which have to  be corrected as the side changed.

Software

A collection of software, mostly of German origin, can be downloaded here. This is a subset of a larger collection originally sourced from this site <==== please change the link

to:  http://z80cpu.eu/mirrors/oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/images/index.html

my  oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/images/index.html is mostly online but there are some problems time wise.

 Greetings

fritz